Cathedral City, CA
Established in 2003, Cashback Loans is a Southern California financial services leader who has built a reputation for providing short-term financial solutions including payday loans, personal loans, and car title loans. Our friendly staff and dedication to providing safe and convenient solutions to unexpected financial situations has earned the trust of our loyal customers.
DESCRIPTION: Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for taking the best care of our customers by providing friendly, accurate, and knowledgeable information about our financial products and advising customers on the best options that suite their personal needs. You’ll process customer loan applications, educate customers on loan and other Cashback products, and handle all escalation issues with a high degree of professionalism. You’ll receive and pay out money, as well as accurately keep record of money and negotiable instruments in a variety of transactions.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Accurately balance currency, coins and negotiable instruments in cash drawers
• Qualify loans and cash checks per Cashback guidelines
• Evaluate car values and qualifications for title loans
• Call collection accounts and resolve any outstanding customer issues
• Assist in the counting and reconciliation of the Check Box and daily Bank Deposit
• Do courtesy calls for loans due the next business day
• Maintain accurate filing and record-keeping
• Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures
• Basic tidiness of the store
Friendly attitude – People get touchy about their money. Be prepared to take on stressed, excited, angry and nervous people with calm confidence. Prior experience as a customer service representative or retail cashier is helpful for success in this role.
Team Player – Working successfully as a team is important to the effective operation of all our retail locations. In our fast-paced retail environment, you’ll be continually interacting with customers and colleagues and must be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally.
Attention to detail – You must be able to handle large sums of money quickly and accurately. Your head for numbers and solid math skills are important requirements.
• Customer service experience in a professional retail environment including cash handling responsibilities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail: excellent math skills
• Computer proficient with fast, accurate typing and data entry skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
Cashback Loans provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cashback Loans complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.