A check advance loan is another term for a payday loan and is an unsecured loan that needs to be paid by the borrower’s next payday. A check advance loan is much easier to obtain than traditional loans and is intended to be used for emergencies or to cover unexpected expenses.
With Cashback Loans, our check advance loans in California are fast and simple. You can think of a payday loan as more of an advance on your paycheck.
Quick & Straightforward Application Process
Unexpected medical, house, childcare, or car expenses always seem to happen at the worst times. We understand that you might need additional funds quickly so we’ve made our check advance loan application process as fast and simple as possible for our borrowers, with:
- Check advance loans available 24/7
- Low fees
- Fast payday loan applications
- Approval as fast as 15 minutes
- Instant funding upon approval
- $255 limit per loan (plus fees)
Why Choose Us?
Because you’re borrowing directly from us at Cashback Loans, you don’t have to worry about your information being sold to outside lenders. Your information remains secure, fulfillment of loans is often faster, you borrow directly from us, and you gain access to our powerful loan management tool! It’s a win-win-win-win for you!
At Cashback Loans in California, we abide by California’s $255 limit on each loan and require that you pay the full balance of the loan by a specified date (typically the borrower’s next payday). This enables you to borrow emergency funds when needed.
How To Get a Check Advance Loan
At Cashback Loans, we are committed to providing you with rapid financial assistance. All you need to apply for a check advance loan in California is some basic information including an email, phone number, proof of income, a checking account, and a government-issued ID. Submit an application today to secure a check advanced loan in California.
Complete our online application. It’s quick, easy, and confidential.
If you are PreQualified, then please e-sign your loan documents to proceed to the loan funding process.
Cash Deposited to your Bank Account (Instantly for Qualified Bank Accounts).
Here's What You Need To Qualify For A Payday Loan Through Cashback Loans:
- A valid, open, and active checking account
- A steady source of income
- A government-issued photo ID
- An active phone number
- A valid email address
About Cashback Loans
We are dedicated to a seamless, hassle- and stress-free experience! That means you can apply and receive your money in different ways. You can complete the entire process online and have the funds directly deposited into your account. On the other hand, you can complete the application in-store and usually receive your money in your hand right there on the spot.
You can also fill out your application online, pick up your money in-person or apply in one of our stores, and have the cash direct-deposited into your account.
Whatever process you choose, we’ve made the process as easy and seamless as possible. Because when you are facing a financial need, time is of the essence. We often fulfill loans within 15 minutes of approving an application and pride ourselves on our customer service and rapid turnaround times.
Cashback Loans has been providing the citizens of Southern California with payday loans, cash advances, check cashing, and other financial services for over 20 years!
If you’re ready to get started, our friendly customer service staff is available at one of our convenient locations throughout Southern California, online or by phone to help you get the emergency cash you need today.Apply For Your Payday Loan Online Today!
California Loan Amount & Terms
- Select the loan amount from the below dropdown to view an example of rates and terms
- Loan Amount Options: $150,$200,$250, $300
- In this example, the APR on the $300 loan is 460%, based on loan terms of 1 monthly payment. This is only an example; the APR will vary depending on individual loan length.
- Advance Amount: (Amount Financed): $300
- Finance Charge: (Cost of Loan): $45.00
- Origination Fee: NA
- Total Cost of Loan: $45.00
- Check Amount: (Total of Payments): $300.00
- Example APR: 460% APR for a 30-day loan term
- **Annual Percentage Rate: Annual Percentage Rate: The APR is the total cost of your loan expressed as a yearly rate. The above APR is based on example loan terms of 30 days. The APR will increase if the actual loan term is shorter than this example, and will decrease if your loan term is longer.
- The minimum loan amount available to California customers is $150
- The maximum loan amount available to California customers is $300
- The maximum loan term is 31 days
Payday Loan Rates & Fee Schedule
- Maximum : 300
- Minimum : 150
- Payment Type : Single Pay
- Term : 1-31 days
- 14 Day APR = 460.16%
The loan agreement will be governed by the applicable laws of your state. Questions or Complaints should be directed to your state's financial regulatory agency.