Connect with Cashback on social media for news and updates from the financial industry, money saving tips, Cashback product updates and more! Stay connected with industry experts dedicated to finding you money, now.
1. Cashback abides by the spirit of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) as applicable to collect past due accounts.
2. If your account becomes severely delinquent, it may be turned over to a third party collection agency which may adversely affect your credit score.
3. Cashback does not offer automatic renewals. The single payment loan must be paid in full before a new loan can be instituted. Returned checks will be subject to a one time $15 fee.
4. Cashbak, LLC is Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law
5. Car Title Loans and installment loans made pursuant to a Department of Business Oversight California Finance Lenders Law License.
The maximum APR rate for a 14 day Payday Loan is 460% APR. Payday loan lengths range from 1 to 31 days. An $85 loan with a repayment period of 14 days at 460% Annual Percentage Rate would have a $15 fee, totaling $100. Loan approval is subject to meeting underwriting criteria and the ability to repay. Other restrictions may apply. Please see an associate for more details.