To Assist you with the processing of a deferred deposit transaction, Cashback has provided you with the following list of CA State required provisions (pursuant to CFC section 23035 [c]) contained within every Cashback Deferred Deposit Agreement.
1. At Cashback the following amounts ($58.82, $100, $150, $200, $250, & $300) are offered as loan amounts to those applicants who qualify for applicable deferred deposit amounts. Typical fees and the applicable APR* charged for a 14 day deferred deposit is available on a board provided in each and every Cashback location. The exact fee and applicable APR will be listed on the loan agreement.
2. If the check provided for payment of the deferred deposit is returned unpaid, an additional fee of up to $15 may be charged to the customer.
3. A customer for Cashback cannot be criminally prosecuted or threatened with prosecution in conjunction with a deferred deposit transaction for a returned check.
4. The Department of Business Oversight toll-free number for receiving calls concerning customer complaints and concerns is 1.866.275.2677.
5. Cashback is not allowed to accept collateral in conjunction with a deferred deposit transaction.
6. The check that is being negotiated as part of a deferred deposit transaction made pursuant to Section 23035 of the CA Financial Code and is not subject to the provisions of section 1719 of the Civil Code. No Cashback customer will be required to pay treble damages if this check does not clear